Your new endurance challenge!
Along the historic Grand Union Canal - London's 'hidden green corridor'find out more
100 km, 50 km or 25 km options
From the heart of London we head out on the towpath towards the Chilternsthe route
All you need, every step of the way
Rest stops en route, free food, snacks & drinks. Medics, marshals & massage.find out more
For a charity that is special to you!
With over 200+ charities involved - it's Your Challenge, for Your Charity!find out more
Do it your way!
An epic walk or an ultra run!
With good preparation and our support - your 2015 goal is achievable!find out more
A challenge for all
Join on your own - or create a team
Individuals will meet others, teams can help each other. We support you all!find out more
Grand Union Challenge
27 - 28 June 2015 London / Chilterns
For 2015, sign up to the 100km challenge for just £49!
Walk it, Jog it, or Run it - a NEW endurance challenge along a historic route. It's 100 km, 50 km, or 25 km on the Grand Union Canal towpath, a 'hidden green corridor' that winds its way from the heart of London out towards the Chilterns. The scenery will surprise you – it's the Capital's best kept secret; the Challenge will inspire you - it's London's Great Escape!
Most will walk it at their own pace, quite a few will jog parts, and some will run the full 100 km ultra-marathon style! A test of stamina & determination, but with some training & our on-event support and hospitality, it’s achievable! Whether you’re a first time long distance walker, an occasional endurance competitor, or a seasoned ultra runner – there’s a unique challenge along the Grand Union Canal to test you.
- WALK IT! - at a pace that suits you
- RUN IT! - ideal event to ‘up’ your distance - separate start
- JOG IT! - if you want to run a bit & walk some
- Choose your distance - set your goal
- Join as an Individual – with full support all the way
- Sign up as a Team - take it on together
- Fundraise for ANY charity of YOUR CHOICE
- Covered rest stops & toilets every ~12.5km
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks & snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- FREE technical T shirts for teams of 5+
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Finishers medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
Push yourself a bit further in 2015 - join 2000 adventurers for a real challenge on The Grand Union Canal, and help raise over £1 million for some special charities.
If you want to speak to our team, or if you have any questions about the challenge, please ring on 0207 609 6695 or e mail us at email@example.com