London's great escape!
Take on your challenge - your way!
Along the historic Grand Union Canal - London's 'hidden green corridor' a unique & fully supported Ultra Challenge!
Grand Union Canal
100 km, 50 km or 25 km options
From the heart of London we head out on the towpath towards the Chilterns on through some of the greenest countryside in the South East!
All you need, every step of the way
Rest stops en route with free food, snacks & drinks. Medics, marshals & massage. All with covered rest areas and facilities.
Take on a tougher challenge!
We have partnered with over 600 charities so you can take on the challenge for a charity or cause that means something special to you.
Do it your way!
An epic walk or an ultra run!
It's time to take on a challenger which is a little bit tougher, a little bit longer but will be much more rewarding than anything else out there!
A challenge for all
Join on your own - or create a team
Individuals will meet others, teams can help each other taking the challenge on together or relay the full 100 km in 25 km sections!
The Grand Union Challenge
London to Chilterns. Walk, Jog, or Run it. 27/28 June'15
A unique endurance event along an historic route! It's 100km, 50, or 25km on the Grand Union Canal towpath - a 'hidden green corridor' - that winds its way from the heart of London out towards the Chilterns. The scenery will surprise you – the Challenge will inspire you - and is why its called London's Great Escape!
Most of the 1500 challengers will walk it, quite a few will jog parts, and some will run the full 100km ultra-marathon style! A true test of stamina and determination - but is achievable and highly rewarding - push yourself further in 2015!
- WALK IT - at a pace that suits YOU
- RUN IT or JOG IT - ideal event to really step it ‘up’
- Unique & varied route. Choose your distance - set your goal
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Full 100km and also 50km / 25km Challenge options
- NEW - 'Relay Team' option for groups of four - 25km each
- Central London start - Paddington
- FREE hot meals & drinks + snacks en route
- Pace walkers, physios, medics, massage & more
- Fundraise for a charity of YOUR choice. Over 500 involved
- SELF FUNDING places now available (no fundraising)
IT'S YOUR CHALLENGE, YOUR WAY, FOR YOUR CHARITY
ONLY 200 SPACES LEFT - STILL TIME TO JOIN!
STUDENT, MILITARY, & 65+ DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE - 50% OFF REG FEES
If you want to speak to our team, or if you have any questions about the challenge, please ring on 0207 609 6695 or e mail us at email@example.com